INNOVATIVE TEACHING METHODS FOR FUTURE TEACHERS
New ideas, practical classroom activities and resources for teaching literacy.
- Teachers in elementary school, secondary schools and vocational schools;
- Adult education teachers;
- Special needs teachers;
- Recent graduates;
- Career officers, educational guides, and counselors;
- Directors/managers of schools and organizations offering adult education or vocational education.
As this course focuses on the introduction of various educational applications and tools, computers will be made available by the host organization for the participants.
In addition to training courses and Benchmarking activities in schools, we can also organize an optional program of cultural visits in the city where the course is held.
General introduction on each of the topics;
- Participants share experiences and knowledge about the topic;
- Presentation of each application and activity in detail;
- Workshops and ice-breakers.
- Work individually or in groups on a concrete product to be used in one's own school.
Each participant will receive a Certificate of Participation;
- The skills acquired during the course will be validated by the Europass Mobility Certificate.
Courses start on Sunday afternoon and end on Saturday at 1:00pm (7 days).
Registration fee and materials: Price on
- Five-day courses start Sunday afternoon and end Thursday (5 Days).
- Registration fee and materials: Price upon request
- Administration fee: 0