ICT INTEGRATING / NEW TECHNOLOGIES IN TEACHING AND EDUCATION
Nowadays there is a growing trend towards the integration of ICT in teaching and training. New technologies offer teachers a wide range of new possibilities and tools. This ICT training course is tailored for teachers and education-related personnel.New ideas, practical classroom activities and resources for teaching literacy.
MAIN COURSE CONTENTS:
Gain an overview of the most important new technologies and the growing trend
of integrating ICT in education;
Learn about the best apps, web platforms and ICT solution for teachers and
- Learn to create engaging and interactive multimedia content and presentations;
- Learn to digitally assess students' knowledge and understanding in real time;
- Learn the basics of distance education, e-learning;
- Learn to create a website or a blog;
- Learn to use ICT tools in order to make education more innovative and motivating;
- To get a new perspective on ICT tools and learn new ways and best practices to integrate ICT in education and training;
- Exchange good practices and share experiences with participants and staff from all over Europe.
course is intended for:
- Pedagogical advisors;
- Career counselors;
- Administrative and school leaders working in elementary school, secondary schools, vocational schools, training centers, higher education adult school and NGOs.
ERASMUS+ COSTS AND FUNDING
Any applicant is eligible to receive an Erasmus+ grant that covers all the costs to attend our training courses, including travel, food, accommodation, cultural activities and all tuition fees. The duration of the course will be 7 days + 2 days of travel.
This course includes course fee, certification, accommodation, 2 coffee breaks, 3 meals a day and local transportation during the course, nonetheless, the price upon request.
Each participant will receive a Certificate of Participation;
- The skills acquired during the course will be validated by the Europass Mobility Certificate.