SOFT SKILLS AND EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TEACHER AND EDUCATION STAFF
Many research prove that soft skills and emotional intelligence are directly linked to success. In the education sectors these skills are even more important because it is a job that requires communication, language, people management and leadership. With this training the participants will be able to improve their soft skills and emotional intelligence.
MAIN COURSE CONTENTS:
- Acquire knowledge and tools on teamwork and team management;
- Acquire knowledge through practical learning sessions to deal with conflict management;
- Improve your soft skills and emotional intelligence;
- Cooperate and learn in an international context improving the ability to communicate in English;
- Improve your employability prospects;
- Establish contacts with individuals and organizations working in the field of education in Europe.
course is intended for:
- Teachers in elementary school, secondary schools and vocational schools;
- Adult education teachers;
- Special needs teachers;
- Teacher trainers;
- Recent graduates/students;
- Career officers, educational guides, and counselors;
- Directors/managers of schools and organizations offering adult education or vocational education.
- Experiential training;
- Group activities;
- Exchange of best practices;
- Visits to local schools and institutions;
- Social, networking and cultural activities.
ERASMUS+ COSTS AND FUNDING
Any applicant is eligible to receive an Erasmus+ grant that covers all the costs to attend our training courses, including travel, food, accommodation, cultural activities and all tuition fees. The duration of the course will be 7 days + 2 days of travel.
This course includes course fee, certification, accommodation, 2 coffee breaks, 3 meals a day and local transportation during the course, nonetheless, the price upon request.
Each participant will receive a Certificate of Participation;
- The skills acquired during the course will be validated by the Europass Mobility Certificate.